High-tech. Precision. Employees.
We rely on “Made in Plettenberg”. Here in the Sauerland region, we produce all MJ scaffolding system components on an area of over 200,000 square metres. With highly automated high-tech. With consistently high precision. And with over four hundred highly committed employees.
Particularly clever: our scaffolding systems are expandable and can be easily combined with components from other manufacturers. For example UNI-CONNECT, UNI and UNI-TOP, our three top-class facade scaffolding systems. In addition, our established COMBI modular scaffolding is one of the most economical industrial scaffolding systems on the market. Of course, we also supply system-free accessories – everything from a single source.
The heart of our company beats in production with its highly modern and efficient machinery. This is where your scaffolding systems and components are produced in optimally coordinated and automated manufacturing processes. With a precision that is recognised and appreciated by scaffolding professionals worldwide.
Special solutions just in time
We have already integrated the individual wishes of our customers into our processes. With intelligent production planning and control, we are highly flexible.
This means: We deliver exactly what you need in a short time. Promised.
Zero tolerance for tolerances
Every component is put through its paces. We make no compromises when it comes to the safety of people and the investment security of our customers. We continuously invest in new facilities, the best equipment and professional tools. And in the further training of our employees – because their skills make the difference.
Being able to do today what will be in demand tomorrow
In order to be able to process materials even better and produce lighter components, we rely on forward-looking production. For example, new forming techniques that make it possible to use materials sparingly and only use them where they are really needed. In our production line for steel decking, we manufacture the steel decks of the scaffolding systems in a combination of punching, profiling and welding technology across several production halls. Such investments make our scaffolding systems a safe bank for our customers.
- State-of-the-art KUKA robot technology for fully automated MIG/MAG welding of component lengths of up to 9 m
- Fully automated production line for steel decking with high-quality spot welding process
- SCHULER automatic punching presses with 400 t pressing force each
- Eccentric presses and hydraulic presses
- Fully automated production of wooden coverings
- In-house toolmaking
- Welding certificate for welding steel structures according to DIN EN 1090-2
- Welding certificate for welding of aluminium supporting structures according to DIN EN 1090-3
- Certificate for welding of rail vehicles and vehicle parts according to DIN EN 15085-2
- All products according to the specifications of DIN EN 74-1 as well as EN 12810 and 12811.